Monday, January 27, 2014

New Brick for us!!!

We discovered a week or so after the tornado, that the pressure from the tornado got in between the brick and the structure of the house and pushed the brick away from the house all along the back bedroom portion of the exterior wall.  So, long story short, we got new brick!!  This was a happy day for me because I hated that yellow brick.  I was on a mission to talk Jack in to letting me get it painted... but now I don't have to!  Here are some pictures of the brick before, during, and after (almost done).

Yellow Brick Before


During the tear down of the brick









New Brick next to the old brick


Starting on the new brick... the first pallet of brick was delivered!  Happy day!!





















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home