Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Kitchen is coming together!

This past weekend my dad got almost all of the crown molding on the cabinets and it looks AMAZING!  I made a lot of progress on the cabinet doors too.  I love the way they are turning out.  Here are some pics of the crown molding process.  And Greg English added three new can lights on the left side of the kitchen and our boxes for my chandeliers that will hang over the island.  Looks so great and we got rid of the ceiling fan that was in a random spot.





Ta-da!  I love it!!  

I got a first coat of paint on the island too.

Cabinet doors getting primed and painted.

New floor getting installed this week!  


This weekend we are "moving" all of our furniture in to the new house.  Not sure if we will be sleeping there this weekend or not.  Depends on how much progress we make on the kitchen.  My goal is to get all of the wall cabinets touched up with paint, distressed, and 2 coats of laquer!  Then we can put the appliances back in on Monday after the laquer dries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home